Wednesday, September 12, 2007

ballin'

fact: i bought the new kanye cd the other day. that's right. i'm freakin hard (h-town!).

no, but seriously, i like his beats.

there are a few rap lines that i have heard in my days that have just made me really, really laugh out loud. kanye has now topped the list. my two favorite... pre-kanye?

"i use crest, so ain't no cavities creep up in my grill"

"i'm seeing light up on yo face cause you peepin' my chain"

can you identify those?

but i'm sorry, when i heard kanye spit out this line, i literally started cracking up as i was driving down the road...

"heard they do anything for a klondike, well i'd do anything for a blonde dyke"

hiliarious. simply hilarious. good work, 'ye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Obviously i have no idea who sings any of those, but i'm pretty sure the guy rapping about dental hygiene is my soulmate.