Tuesday, November 07, 2006

oops

silly me! i've been boycotting my blog ever since i drunkenly accosted connor to link up my blog from his.

i've been sulking for days as i was certain that indeed, connor had forgotten to link me and as such had defaulted on his promise.

how did this make me feel? sad. very sad. i have always trusted connor, and the lack of linkage, in the blink of an eye, completely shattered it. i was really shattered and torn, and was really not sure how i would get out of bed in the morning. i drank bourbon. heavily.

then, while surfing the internet and cursing connor, i came across connor's blog, and alas, i had been linked. several days ago. i feel like an idiot. thanks connor. i'll still be drinking bourbon heavily, however. you can even have some if you want. and it was in clarendon. not the corner.

No comments: