Tuesday, November 14, 2006

where students, tourists, and townspeople...

despite my best efforts to start eating slightly healthier this week... yes, i actually went to the grocery store and bought stuff my nutritionist says i should be eating (puffin cereal actually isn't as bad as i thought)... andy forced me to eat lunch at popeyes today.

actually, saying he forced me to eat there would be a stretch. i love popeyes. just not that crawfish crap that andy got. yuck... there's something about eating something you could pull out of the creek growing up that really grosses me out.

anyway, popeyes is probably the most diverse place i've ever been. seriously, black, white, asian, hispanic, indian people... everybody. there was somebody from just about every ethnic group there while we were. i guess people from everywhere really love popeyes. did anybody ever think that maybe we could solve all the world's problems with popeyes? think about it.

No comments: