Thursday, September 14, 2006

oh yes, poking still exists

after eating lunch with andy today, just a couple of thoughts. actually, it's 3 reasons why i am better than andy.

  1. i can type text messages faster with t9 than he can on his $600 phone/computer thing
  2. i have written, and actually know, what a cover letter is. haha e-school.
  3. despite andy's claims, facebook poking has yet to actually be eliminated. it's not as prevalent as it used to be, however. i think we should bring it back.
also, since i'm obsessed with smoothie king, and if you are too, then this is something that you need to know. when i look up at the menu and it tells me that "turbinado" is going to be in my smoothie, i assume it must be something incredibly healthy. no, that's not true. what is it exactly? click here to find out. bullshit, i want my $6 back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To clarify...Doug and I had a race to see who could text the message "It is raining outside today." I have a full keyboard on my phone...Doug has the shitty T9 function on his mp3 player phone thing. He beat me alright...but his text came out as "Huh raining mushf today" Hardly the original text...my text came out perfectly and only 2 seconds after his sad attempts to compete with my superior device. That is all.

doug said...

i can't help if my phone is slow and can't keep up with me